Friday 7 September 2012

Removal of Fixture!

Hey everyone!

After little sleep and much anticipation, I finally got the good news that my fixture was getting taken off today! I was/am so ecstatic! I will be wearing a supportive sandal shoe for the next 13 days and only applying about 30% of my weight gradually building up!

I had my pins removed in the doctors office. If you are getting this done I suggest maybe taking a pain killer. However on my first foot I had no actual pain just a sick feeling because you can feel your bone moving. This time round I did have some pain and felt a bit dizzy from it.

Here's some pictures of my foot!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! Your foot look fabulous! I'm so happy for you. I have a similar sort of supportive shoe. Isn't it just stunning! Lol. Not too much longer and we will both be open shoes enjoying summer!! Liked your pros and cons of when to do the surgery by the way! I def opted for the winter experience because I hate being out in the cold and I wanted to have my foot ready for summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thank you! So stunning aha, but two weeks and I'll never have to see it again! :) I'm so so so excited for this summer!
    Thank you :), yeah winter was easier to be inside I must say :)!

    ReplyDelete