Monday 22 October 2012

46 days Post Fixture

Hey Everyone,

Just a quick update on how I am doing. I began wearing normal shoes (thongs and sandals) and noticed my foot swelling up excessively and changing colours from bright reds to purples. So I quickly put on my runners but there was always a weird pain when I was walking. I decided it was time to see my doctor and it turns out I have tendonitis, which is common in people who have foot operations that start walking too fast/too much. Soo, I am not told to rest and not walk so much :( setting me back a little bit, but it should heal soon. Apart from this my x-rays showed even more bone growth and my doctor is so happy with the results.

Heres an updated picture of my feet! As you can see my right foot is still a little swollen.

For those of you who are getting the surgery/are going through healing now, my advice is to take things slow, it may seem like it is taking forever, but in the long run it will be worth it! Don't rush into exercise and make sure you regularly rest your foot because it isn't as strong as it used to be (for now :) )!

Hope you are all doing well!

N

No comments:

Post a Comment